VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups peach or apricot nectar
- 2 cups (16 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1 medium peach, peeled and sliced
- 6 frozen whole strawberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30-45 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Smoothies in Taste of Home October/November 2008, p72
Reviews forPeachy Strawberry Smoothie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2011
"We use a banana for the sweetener and it works to reduce tartness"