- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed and chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages (19 ounces each) freezer-to-oven cinnamon rolls
- In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; top with cinnamon rolls.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. If desired, drizzle with contents of frosting packets from the cinnamon rolls. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forPeachy Rolls
"Delicious! I loved these cinnamon rolls. I was not able to find any frozen cinnamon rolls at my store so I ended up buying 2 tubes of Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls. I adjusted the baking time to approximately 20 minutes. Definitely a keeper."