Peachy Pecan Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup peach yogurt
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Divide the salad greens, oranges and pecans among four individual salad plates. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, mayonnaise and vinegar; drizzle over salads.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 169 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 119mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 reduced-fat milk, 1 fat.
Dec 6, 2013
Great salad yummy and easy to make, i make at least 2 times a month
Apr 12, 2011
Fast but so yummy and healthy! We eat it regularly!
Jan 27, 2011
Very refreshing salad. Easy to throw together.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.