Peachy Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; stir gently. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 177 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Nov 26, 2014
I have made this salad many times and always get compliments on it. Very easy to make and very good!
Nov 9, 2009
Quick, easy, delicious. Most of these ingredients you probably have in your pantry. My family raved about this fruit salad and wanted the recipe. I added the bananas and a container of thawed strawberries just before serving, and omitted the marshmallows. Thought it would be plenty sweet withoout them.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.