Peachy Fruit Medley
Complete this made-in-minutes meal with Fruit Medley. "This recipe is an adaptation of a fruit salad from my husband's aunt," says Becky Hughes of Las Cruces, New Mexico. "The original recipe calls for a homemade glaze, but I use canned peach pie filling to hurry along preparation.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, pineapple, oranges, cherries and bananas. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, stir in pecans.