Peachy Cream Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup cold butter
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 medium ripe peaches, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 container (14 ounces) peach glaze
- 1. In a bowl, cut butter into the flour until crumbly; stir in pecans. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Beat in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Arrange peaches over cream cheese layer. Carefully spread glaze over peaches. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 piece: 422 calories, 26g fat (14g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 404mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Peachy Cream Dessert
"Wonderful dish to make when peaches are in season. It makes a very pretty tasty dish that was a hit at my church potluck! It is also good made with fresh strawberries and strawberry glaze when they are in season."
"The new spelling for love is Peachy Cream! This was amaaaaaaazzzzzzinnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I make this every year when peaches are in season and take it to church potlucks. Always get compliments and the dish comes back empty every time."