Peachy Chicken Wings
"I've been making these slightly sweet wings for 25 years, and people always love them," says Linda Walker of Dumfries, Virginia. "The wings marinate overnight, then I bake them an hour before serving. The recipe is easy to double or triple for a crowd," she adds.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 50 min.
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 chicken wingettes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add chicken wings. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Transfer wings to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, turning every 10 minutes.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was prepared with the first and second sections of the chicken wings.
Originally published as Peachy Chicken Wings in Cooking for 2 Premiere 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.