Peachy Chicken Salad Recipe
With peaches and pecans among the ingredients, I think this recipe definitely reflects my state. My family really enjoys it.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon or 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup frozen tiny peas, thawed
- 2 large peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, stir the mayonnaise, milk, salt, pepper and tarragon until smooth. Add chicken and toss to coat. Stir in grapes, peas, peaches and pecans. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 379 calories, 27g fat (4g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 343mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Peachy Chicken Salad
Reviewed Oct. 14, 2011
"This is very good"
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC