Peachy Blueberry Cobblers
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 to 1 cup fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches, thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine the milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients until smooth. Pour into two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. Top with peaches and blueberries.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until fruit is tender. Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 300 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 528mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 26, 2016
Followed recipe as written. Excellent! Good suggestion about using Splenda, will try that next time.
Jul 21, 2015
Being diabetic, I substituted Splenda for the sugar. As my husband has a sweet tooth, I added 1 1/2 T. Splenda mixed with 1/2 t. cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg to the fruit before putting them on top of the batter too.. It was such a hit! He wants me to double the recipe when I make it again. You can be sure I will. This recipe is a winner!
Sep 13, 2010
This is such an easy, cozy dessert for two. The flavors together are deliciious. We use this recipe often.