Peaches with Lemon Cream Recipe
“This is a great treat from the grill," writes Carole R Fraser of North York, Ontario. "It’s easy to prepare and everyone will ask for seconds. My family looks forward to it all summer long!”
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 3 medium peaches, halved
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add the brown sugar, vanilla and lemon peel; beat until stiff peaks form. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 2. Brush cut sides of peaches with oil; place cut side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until peaches are tender and begin to caramelize.
- 3. Place peaches on dessert plates; fill with lemon cream mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 104 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Peaches with Lemon Cream
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC