Peaches ‘n’ Cream Waffle Dippers
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 5 min./batch
Makes6 servings (2 cups sauce)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups chopped frozen peaches, thawed, divided
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream or whipped topping
- 3/4 cup peach yogurt
- Toasted pecans and ground cinnamon, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk egg yolks, milk, butter and vanilla until blended. Add to dry ingredients; stir just until moistened. Stir in 1 cup peaches.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold into batter. Bake in a preheated waffle maker according to manufacturer’s directions until golden brown. Cut waffles into 1-in. strips.
- In a small bowl, fold whipped cream into yogurt. Serve with waffles. Sprinkle with remaining peaches and, if desired, pecans and cinnamon.
Nutrition Facts8 waffle strips with 1/3 cup sauce: 341 calories, 21g fat (13g saturated fat), 122mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 10, 2019
This is very nice and useful post for every people..I have a site which is a EVENT CATERING site. If you want to know more This a link,<a href="https://www.dlightseventcatering.co.uk/"> click here</a> to visit our site. Thank you.
Dec 13, 2016
These were really delicious and a great change to waffles. I did add an extra cup of flour to the mix because I thought the batter looks too runny. They turned out perfect with the extra flour.