Peaches ‘n’ Cream Cups
For a no-fuss dessert that's as cool and refreshing as a summer breeze, try these tasty treats with a gingersnap crust and creamy yogurt filling. —Suzanne McKinley Lyons, Georgia
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 gingersnap cookie, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) peach yogurt
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- In a small bowl, combine crumbs and ginger; set aside. In a small bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese and vanilla until smooth. Fold in peaches.
- Spoon into two 6-oz. custard cups; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 231 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 157mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Peaches & Cream Gingersnap Cups in Taste of Home June/July 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.