Peaches ‘n’ Cream Crisp
This four-ingredient dessert can be ready in 10 minutes. When fresh peaches are not available, simply use frozen sliced peaches and adjust the microwave time.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 4 teaspoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- 4 tablespoons granola cereal without raisins
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Place the peaches in four 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Top with butterscotch topping and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly. Top with ice cream.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 241 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 94mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Peaches and Cream in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.