Peaches ‘n’ Cream Pizza
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan; seal seams. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool slightly on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with pie filling. In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over peaches. Top with almonds. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Cut into wedges. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 227 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 183mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Jun 8, 2017
Delicious and you can really get creative with other toppings!
Nov 14, 2015
The best thing ever!! I like to switch it up with different fillings. It's so good!
Nov 19, 2012
5 STARS EXCELLENT
Nov 19, 2012
I love this simple elegant desert. To me it's a special desert for when company comes over and I make it often. I do add in fresh peaches and extra brown sugar topping. Thank you, Linda Patrick, for sharing this wonderful recipe! p.s. I'd give it 4 Stars but the stars didn't come up for me to rate.
Jun 19, 2011
This is delicious. I made it for our dessert for Father's Day dinner. Very quick and easy. I made it the night before and just kept it in the refrigerator.
Jun 17, 2010
Sounds delicious, but I have a problem with the nutrition facts--they are totally useless when there isn't a specific serving size and the recipe doesn't give an exact number of people it serves.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.