Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp Recipe
This four-ingredient dessert can be ready in 10 minutes. When fresh peaches are not available, simply use frozen sliced peaches and adjust the microwave time.
- 3 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 4 teaspoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- 4 tablespoons granola cereal without raisins
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1. Place the peaches in four 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Top with butterscotch topping and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly. Top with ice cream. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 241 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 94mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC