Peach Turkey Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons Vidalia onion salad dressing
- 1/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 2 slices smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 medium peach, thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- Spread two bread slices with salad dressing. Layer with turkey, cheese and peach slices. Top with remaining bread. Spritz outsides of sandwiches with cooking spray.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 357 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 948mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 5g fiber), 22g protein.
Aug 25, 2012
Love..loved..love this sandwich!
Jul 23, 2012
Completely agree with GoofyGirl53. Great tasting sandwich.
Jul 22, 2012
The flavor combinations were awesome in this sandwich. You could taste each one as you took a bite. My husband is not one to like things like this put together, but he loved it. I had some fresh local peaches and they were perfect for the sandwich.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.