- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 cups sliced fresh or frozen peaches, thawed
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granola cereal (without raisins)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- Vanilla ice cream
- Line a 9-in. pie plate with pastry; flute edges. line the pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and peaches. Spoon into pastry shell. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, granola, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Serve warm with ice cream.
1 slice: 360 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 168mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein.