A prepared graham cracker crust features lovely layers of sweetened cream cheese, canned peaches and glazed strawberries.—Judy Long, Limestone, Tennessee
Recommended: The 75 Best Ways to Enjoy Farmer's Market Peaches
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, well drained
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 carton (16 ounces) strawberry glaze
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth. Spread over the bottom and up the sides of the crust.
- Cut peach slices in half if desired. Arrange over cream cheese. Combine strawberries and glaze; spoon over peaches. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Peach Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p7
Reviews forPeach Strawberry Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2010
"Anybody tried using frozen peaches?"
Reviewed Oct. 28, 2008
"This is one of the best desserts I've had in a long time. I plan to make it for Thanksgiving and double the recipe using a 9 x 13 pan."