Peach Salsa with Pork Recipe
"My husband and I had a dish similar to this in a restaurant, so we were determined to re-create it," says Lisa St. Pierre of Pleasanton, California. "The pork is tender, and the salsa is refreshing with peaches and lime juice."
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 to 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Place pork in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; rub meat with oil. Sprinkle with oregano and cumin. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. In a bowl, combine the salsa ingredients. Serve with pork. Yield: 2-3 servings.
6 ounce-weight: 234 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Peach Salsa with Pork
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC