Peach Pie Bundles
With just six ingredients, this recipe is simple yet so satisfying. The sweetness of the peaches the perfect follow-up to grilled burgers.—Janet Barnard, Toronto, Ontario
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons cold butter
- Place the peaches in a bowl. Combine flour and sugar; sprinkle over peaches and toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and brown sugar; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- For each bundle, place half of the peach mixture on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12 in.). Sprinkle crumb mixture over peaches. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until peaches are tender.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 383 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 215mg sodium, 74g carbohydrate (54g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Fruit Pie Bundles on the BBQ in Country Woman May/June 2005