Peach Pie Bundles
With just six ingredients, this recipe is simple yet so satisfying. The sweetness of the peaches the perfect follow-up to grilled burgers.—Janet Barnard, Toronto, Ontario
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons cold butter
- Place the peaches in a bowl. Combine flour and sugar; sprinkle over peaches and toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and brown sugar; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- For each bundle, place half of the peach mixture on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12 in.). Sprinkle crumb mixture over peaches. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until peaches are tender.