Peach Melba Trifle
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) fat-free peach yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 2 prepared angel food cakes (8 to 10 ounces each), cut into 1-inch cubes (about 8 cups)
- 4 small peaches, peeled and sliced (about 2 cups)
- In a large saucepan, mix raspberries and cornstarch until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Strain seeds; cover and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt and extract; fold in whipped topping. In a 4-qt. bowl, layer half of the cake cubes, yogurt mixture and peaches. Repeat layers. Refrigerate, covered, at least 3 hours before serving. Serve with raspberry sauce.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 201 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 298mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 13, 2015
The only change I made was using real whipping cream instead of frozen topping.
Aug 12, 2014
Great light dessert! Everyone enjoyed the flavor combination of peaches and raspberries. Will definitely make this again.