Peach Melba Mousse Dessert
This luscious dessert combines classic Peach Melba with a heavenly white chocolate mousse. For a fun and pretty alternative, serve the dessert in small martini glasses. Garnish with a drizzle of raspberry sauce.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/3 cup vanilla or white chips
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen peaches, thawed, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In a microwave, melt 1/3 cup vanilla chips with milk; stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in orange peel and melted chocolate. Fold in whipped cream. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine the raspberries and sugar; cover and process on high until smooth. Strain and discard seeds. Set aside.
- Place diced peaches in dessert glasses. Spoon white chocolate mousse over the peaches; smooth top surface if desired. Drizzle with raspberry saute and sprinkle with nuts.
Originally published as Peach Melba Mousse Dessert in Taste of Home Cooking School Quick Cooking Spring 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.