My mother always asked our family what we wanted to eat for holiday dinners. Without exception, our requests included this refreshing gelatin. Toasted walnuts give it a little crunch. —Dennis King, Navarre, Florida
Featured In: 41 Ways to Love Jell-O (Because We Know You Do)
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 1 can (12 ounces) ginger ale, chilled
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Arrange half of the peach slices in a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, add boiling water to gelatin; stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve.
- Stir in ginger ale. Pour half of the mixture over peaches; sprinkle with walnuts. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set but not firm. Let remaining gelatin mixture stand at room temperature.
- Carefully arrange remaining peach slices over gelatin in mold. Spoon remaining gelatin mixture over top. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving plate. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Peach Gelatin Salad in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews forPeach Gelatin Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 21, 2015