Donna Jo Cuddy of Gainesville, Georgia dresses up vanilla ice cream with fresh peaches, cinnamon and vanilla for a yummy Peach Freeze that’s ready to serve in no time.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1-1/3 cups frozen unsweetened peach slices
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, peaches, cinnamon and vanilla; cover and process until smooth. Pour into small freezer-safe dessert dishes; cover and freeze until serving.