Peach Dream Cobbler
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan, combine peaches and 1/4 cup sugar; let stand for 5 minutes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 1 minute or until the sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg substitute, butter and remaining sugar until fluffy. Stir in milk. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to egg mixture just until combined.
- Pour into an 8-in. square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Top with peach mixture. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm or cold.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 124 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Jun 11, 2018
Very tasty cobbler. It makes just enough for 4 servings. I used 1 egg instead of the egg substitute and sprinkled a little cinnamon on my peaches. I will save this one to make again!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.