- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 7 medium peaches, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups water
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour (mixture will be crumbly). Stir in walnuts. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Carefully spread over crust. Top with peaches.
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Gradually stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Spoon over peaches. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Dollop with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews forPeach Delight
"Very good and light tasting. The peach lovers were saying "mmmm" with each bite and even the non-peach lovers enjoyed it."
"I made this recipe last summer, and it was awesome ... need to pick up the ingredients to make it with the fresh peaches I just picked up at the farm stand."
"I used peach gelatin. Gave it a nice pink color and even more of that peach pop!"
"This is a very good recipe, try it with vanilla instead of lemon also."
"Delicious and not sweet"