Peach Crisp Delight
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sliced peaches, drained
- 2 cups Rice Chex, crushed
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- Whipped topping or ice cream, optional
- Place peaches in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the cereal, brown sugar and flour; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 222 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Aug 24, 2011
I actually hadn't made this recipe yet, but I am planning to! It sounds scrumptious! DELowenstein
Sep 13, 2010
This is awesome! My kids & I loved it & will definatly make this again & again! We had it with vanilla ice cream on top. Delicious!!!
Aug 15, 2010
SO Good! I used fresh peaches and made it a little bigger - 9X13. So delightful while still warm and served with vanilla ice cream.
Dec 20, 2009
This light desert is wonderful and so quick to make. I used home grown pears instead of peaches and it was so good. Will make it again. The Rice Chex made it so crisp and the taste was great.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.