Peach Crisp Cups
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chopped almonds
- 5 teaspoons cold butter
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- In a small bowl, combine peaches and sugar. Transfer to two greased 6-oz. baking dishes. In a small bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar and almonds. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle with almond extract; toss. Sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 234 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 99mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Jul 2, 2019
I doubled the recipe and made 4 to use up some lonely looking peaches on my counter. This was so simple, and everyone enjoyed it. I sprinkled a little bit of cinnamon sugar on top as well.
Jan 6, 2018
Delicious! I used peaches from a jar and vanilla extract instead of almond extract. Thank you, Aida, for sharing this recipe.
Aug 17, 2014
I've been making this for 14 yrs ever since it first appeared in your magazine. It is the only one I will make or eat. The almonds and the almond extract are what make it different and delicious.P.S. I always double the topping and add about 1 tbsp more oatmeal.
Aug 26, 2013
Husband loved it!
Nov 15, 2011
Loved the nutty almond taste of the topping, just need to increase the topping amount for my taste.