- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sliced peaches in extra-light syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place one can of peaches in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Drain remaining can of peaches and add to baking dish; sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle with cake mix and almonds.
- Cut butter into very thin slices; arrange over top, spacing evenly. Bake until golden brown and fruit is bubbly, 35-40 minutes. Serve warm. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews forPeach Cobbler Dump Cake
"Superb!!! cake , i love this recipe and thanks to you for giving this super recipe. I will try this recipe recently. Thanks!!!Other site from which we make such wonderful cakes at various occasion is :http://www.cakengifts.in/cake-delivery-in-ghaziabadhttp://www.cakengifts.in/cake-delivery-in-faridabadhttp://www.cakengifts.in/cake-delivery-in-dehradun"
"I love cinnamon and almonds! Thanks for sharing this. :D"
"The house smell so good as this was baking. I did up the cinnamon because family loves cinnamon. While I did use almonds, I think I will try pecans next time."