- 3 medium peaches, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- MINT VINAIGRETTE:
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, chicken, cucumber and onion; set aside. In a blender, combine the vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, mint, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth. Drizzle over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Use a slotted spoon to serve on lettuce-lined plates. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPeach Chicken Salad
"A very refreshing summer salad, and to make it even easier we used some leftover rotisserie chicken. We also added in some avocado. The dressing seemed too vinegary tasting, so I matched the vinegar with 1/4 cup of olive oil, brought the dressing up to a five star. Oh and we topped with some Feta cheese...Yum!"