- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 package (14 ounces) frozen unsweetened sliced strawberries
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) peach nectar, chilled
- 1 cup peach schnapps liqueur
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) champagne or other sparkling wine, chilled
- In a punch bowl, combine peaches, strawberries, nectar and liqueur. Stir in soda and champagne just before serving. Yield: 20 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forPeach Champagne
"This punch was AMAZING! Made it for a night in with my girlfriends and it was a huge hit! Will definitely make it again!"