Peach and Blueberry Casserole
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 6 cups sliced fresh or frozen peaches (about 6 large)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place peaches in a greased 2-qt. casserole. Top with blueberries. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of sugar. Set aside. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and remaining sugar. Add egg and cut into flour mixture until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle over fruit. Drizzle melted butter over all. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle on top. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 400° and bake an additional 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 279 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Jul 10, 2013
Casserole dish must be wide. Mine was too deep and that left me with a very watery mess. I threw most of it out. I would try again but i wouldnt use a casserole dish....this is basically a crumble
Aug 18, 2012
Stars didn't show up to rate. I give it FIVE!!! Excellent. Easiest and best cobbler I have ever made. Everyone raved about it.
Dec 28, 2010
Soooo delicious and soooo quick and easy!