Peach Almond Crisp
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 8 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- Reduced-fat vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a food processor, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and process until crumbly; set aside.
- Place peaches in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; drizzle with orange juice concentrate. Sprinkle with almond mixture. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 193 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.
Sep 11, 2013
just wasn't what I was looking for.
Jul 30, 2010
VERY GOOD!!! Everyone loved it!! I used light brown sugar b/c I didn't have dark...The only thing I will do next time is double the recipe....the only complaint was "it's gone"!
Jul 27, 2010
We didn't have almonds, so we substituted a combination of pecans and walnuts. It was yummy.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.