- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 8 teaspoons grape jelly
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Spread 1 teaspoon each of peanut butter and jelly on the wide end of each triangle; sprinkle with peanuts. Roll up from the wide end and place point side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Curve ends to form a crescent shape.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPB&J Spirals
"These are amazing... I've made them numerous times and they're pretty much gone before they have time to cool! I usually double the recipe and fill half of them with nutella and half with pb&j. My kids LOVE them!"
"For Shmeena, I wonder if you could do cream cheese and jelly? I think I'll try that instead of the peanut butter. Also, Nutella spread is made with hazelnuts if that's allowed...we like our Nutella with bananas! Give it a try!"
"I made this recipe for my sons holiday party at school and it was a big hit with the kids."
"I dont know about in the US, but here in Ontario where I live Peanut Butter and peanuts are not allowed in schools. So all these great PB recipes are great, but not for school lunches. It would be nice to have some recieps that do not include peanut butter but that the kiddies will still LOVE to eat."