Patterned Cheesecake Squares
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups chocolate ice cream topping, divided
- Cut cookie dough into 24 slices. Arrange side by side in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan; press together to close gaps. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, egg and vanilla and mix well. Spread 3/4 cup chocolate topping over warm crust. Carefully spread cream cheese mixture evenly over topping.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
- Place remaining chocolate topping in a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in a corner of bag. Pipe patterns on bars. Refrigerate until serving.
Apr 14, 2016
What is peanut butter cookie dough?
Feb 16, 2014
This recipe was very quick and easy to put together - it turned out wonderfully! I used a hot fudge sauce for the chocolate ice cream topping.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.