My family loves this salad with barbecued chicken or hamburgers. It's a nice change from potato salad.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups fresh corn, cooked
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced unpeeled cucumber
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, Miracle Whip, vinegar, sugar, mustard and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine corn, celery, cucumber, tomatoes and onion. Add dressing and toss lightly. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 148 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 128mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Patio Salad in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.