VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups fresh corn, cooked
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced unpeeled cucumber
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, Miracle Whip, vinegar, sugar, mustard and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine corn, celery, cucumber, tomatoes and onion. Add dressing and toss lightly. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Patio Salad in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p29