Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Unroll breadsticks. In the center of an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan, loosely wrap one breadstick around, forming a coil. Add another breadstick, pinching ends to seal and continuing to coil. Repeat with remaining breadsticks.
- Roll or pat dough to within 1/2 in. of the edge of the pan. Brush with oil. Gently press garlic onto dough.
- Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and oregano. Stir in 1/4 cup artichokes and half of the feta cheese; spread over crust. Arrange remaining artichokes on top. Sprinkle with tomato, cucumber, olives, onion, pine nuts and remaining feta cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 253 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 691mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 16, 2011
This was okay. I couldn't get the bread sticks to form a 12 in pizza crust so I had to add another package of them. Because I did that I increased the cream cheese and oregano. I also added some cooked cubed chicken and some italian cheese.