Pastrami Deli Wraps for 2 Recipe
"I sometimes add horseradish when I make this wonderful wrap for my husband." Nila Grahl, Gurnee, Illinois
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 spinach tortilla (8 inches)
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices deli pastrami
- 2 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 2 slices red onion
- 1/2 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1. Combine cream cheese and pepper. Spread over tortillas. Layer with remaining ingredients; roll up. Secure with toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 295 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 870mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Pastrami Deli Wraps for 2
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC