Pastrami Deli Wraps for 2
"I sometimes add horseradish when I make this wonderful wrap for my husband." Nila Grahl, Gurnee, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 spinach tortilla (8 inches)
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices deli pastrami
- 2 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 2 slices red onion
- 1/2 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- Combine cream cheese and pepper. Spread over tortillas. Layer with remaining ingredients; roll up. Secure with toothpicks.