- 1/4 cup reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- 4 spinach tortillas (8 inches)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices deli pastrami
- 4 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- Place cream cheese and roasted pepper in a small food processor. Cover and process until blended. Spread over tortillas. Layer with remaining ingredients; roll up. Secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPastrami Deli Wraps
"My two teenagers, did not like this wrap. I think it was the cream cheese. I've made a spinach tortillas wrap before with hummus...that passed their review."
"Family just loved this. I want to try it next time adding a little horseradish!"