Pastrami Artichoke Spread Recipe
Chopped pastrami adds a tasty twist to this artichoke spread from Donna Plarman in Elgin, Illinois, but it’s the wonderful blend of flavors that’ll make you want to serve it often. “I’m a caterer,” shares Donna, “and this is an absolute hors d’oeuvre staple for many of my customers. It's also wonderful served warm.”
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli pastrami, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Snack rye bread
- 1. In a bowl, combine the artichokes, sour cream, mayonnaise, pastrami, Parmesan cheese, horseradish and dill. Serve with snack rye. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup: 210 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 346mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Pastrami Artichoke Spread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC