Pastrami Artichoke Spread
Chopped pastrami adds a tasty twist to this artichoke spread, but it’s the wonderful blend of flavors that’ll make you want to serve it often. I’m a caterer and this is an absolute hors d’oeuvre staple for many of my customers. It's also wonderful served warm. —Donna Plarman, Elgin, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli pastrami, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Snack rye bread
- In a bowl, combine the artichokes, sour cream, mayonnaise, pastrami, Parmesan cheese, horseradish and dill. Serve with snack rye. Refrigerate leftovers.