- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) pastel miniature marshmallows
- In a large mixing bowl, combine lemon and lime gelatin with boiling water; stir until dissolved. Add cream cheese; let stand for 10 minutes. Beat on high speed until smooth. Stir in milk and mayonnaise. Fold in pineapple.
- Pour into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Sprinkle with nuts and marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forPastel Gelatin Salad
"I made this dish for Easter dessert. It was very refreshing. Everyone body loved it!"
"It is requested for every Easter dinner."
"Excellent salad. I made this for a family gathering and came home with an empty dish. The only substitution I made was I used pecans instead of the walnuts."
"I made this for work and had some mixed reviews. Lots of people liked it. Some people didn't like the pineapple and the tange. Overall I think it turned out to be a good St Patricks Day dish."