Pasta with Sausage and Tomatoes Recipe
I reach for this recipe whenever I crave spaghetti sauce but don't have the time to make my usual recipe.—Michelle Dommel, Quakertown, Pennsylvania
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 package (12 ounces) pasta, cooked and drained
- 1. In a skillet, cook sausage until browned; drain. Add tomatoes and basil. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Serve immediately over pasta. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 525 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 683mg sodium, 70g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for Pasta with Sausage and Tomatoes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC