VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Ground Mild Italian sausage
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 package (12 ounces) pasta, cooked and drained
- In a skillet, cook sausage until browned; drain. Add tomatoes and basil. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Serve immediately over pasta. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pasta with Sausage and Tomatoes in Country Woman July/August 1996, p35