Pasta with Marinara Sauce Recipe
Several fresh tasty ingredients go together in this recipe to make a spectacular summer supper. Spaghetti squash has an interesting texture that's lots of fun.—Diane Hixon, Niceville, Florida
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 bay leaves
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Hot cooked pasta
- 1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute garlic in oil for 3 minutes. Add parsley, onion, tomatoes, bay leaves, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Add basil. Serve over pasta. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 204 calories, 18g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 254mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Pasta with Marinara Sauce
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC