Pasta Salad with Ham
A bowl of this pasta salad is popular at potlucks. It's always one of the first dishes to go.—Ruth Bolduc, Conway, New Hampshire
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (7 ounces) small shell pasta
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse in cold water and drain. Place in a large bowl; stir in the mayonnaise, salsa, mustard and celery seed. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, stir in the remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 150 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 566mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat.
Originally published as Ham Pasta Salad in Country Woman July/August 2000
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.