- 8 ounces each uncooked bow tie pasta, medium pasta shells and wagon wheel pasta
- 2 cups Greek vinaigrette
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jar (12 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water and drain well. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add vinaigrette to pasta; toss to coat. Add vegetables, basil, cheese, pepperoni and olives; toss to combine. If desired, transfer to covered jars. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings (1 cup each).
Reviews forPasta Salad in a Jar
"Very good. The different shaped pasta makes it rather fun. A great lunch dish all by itself. I will make this again and again. Janet VFE"
"easy and Delicious...my favorite kind of recipe. There is very little prep time, and the salad is fantastic. It feeds a large crowd, too. Perfect for holidays and special occasions. I, of course, never have all of the correct ingredients so I did improvise a little. I used Kalamata olives in place of artichokes, and could only find cherry peppers as my sweet red pepper. Close enough, right?! Delicious salad!"