- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until vegetables are tender, about 12 minutes. Stir in spaghetti; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPasta Primavera
"This was not good at all, my kids did not like the carrots, and they love carrots. The sauce was too thin and bland. Will not make again."
"I like to add peppers, mushrooms and yellow squash. Yummy!"
"We really enjoyed this dish! Next time I will add more garlic and pepper. It needed a little more flavor, but after some spicy salt we loved it! I will be making this again! Cheap, easy, filling and good!"
"This was delicious! I used garlic powder instead of a clove as well. It was even tasty the next day. Even my husband, who is not a big veggie fan, enjoyed it."
"This was so tasty and economical. I put in peas instead of broccoli and garlic powder instead of a clove. Great recipe."
"Very good, especially if you add mushrooms and shrimp to it!"
"This is a wonderful meal!!! My kids love this!!! So simple but great taste!!!"